- Porting instructions are here
- You can track the status of your request by following these steps:
- Log in to My TELUS
- Go to Plans & Devices and select Device
- Select Status of number transfer
- If there is a rejection, Telus will usually send a text message to either your temp. number or in most cases to the number you are porting to them (the one you obtained from Number Shack), in either case the text is valid and will ask you to call them with the information they asked for in the message. If Number Shack receives any text we will notify you and we are happy to do a three-way call to provide them the information or answer any questions they have. From past history, Telus will usually text from Short Code 33585. If you would like Number Shack on the call, simply submit a support ticket and we will be happy to assist and set up a three-way call with you.
- If you have any issues with the port, contact:
To contact Number Shack Port Support, please submit a support ticket and we will reply the same day.